Welcome to my website where I offer Sound Medicine®. My Disclaimer contains important information I need to share with you and for you to understand. Please be advised of the following:
- The information contained on this website, including ideas, suggestions, techniques, methods, articles, resources, and other materials is educational in nature and is provided only as general information and is not medical or psychological advice. Transmission of the information presented on this website is not intended to create and receipt does not constitute any professional relationship between Elizabeth Krasnoff, PhD, MIM and the visitor and should not be relied upon as medical, psychological, or other professional advice of any kind or nature.
- You understand by viewing this website featuring Sound Medicine®, you will be introduced to the field of energy medicine and other related information in the field of energy healing (collectively "Energy Medicine"). Energy Medicine is a collective term used to refer to a variety of energy techniques based on the use, modification, and manipulation of energy fields that assess where the body's energies are blocked or not in harmony and then correct the flow of these energies thereby aligning the body's energies to boost health and vitality. The prevailing premise of Energy Medicine is that the flow and balance of the body's electromagnetic and more subtle energies are important for physical, spiritual, and emotional health, and for fostering well-being. Specifically, Sound Medicine® uses music, sound, frequencies, guided imagery, intuition, consciousness, and subtle energies to facilitate healing and transformation.
- Although Energy Medicine appears to have promising emotional, spiritual, and physical health benefits, it has yet to be fully researched by the Western academic, medical, and psychological communities; therefore, it is considered experimental. You understand the field of Energy Medicine is self-regulated and the State of California considers Energy Medicine to be alternative or complementary to the healing arts that are licensed by the State of California.
- While Elizabeth Krasnoff has earned a Doctorate in Transformative Studies, a Masters in Depth Psychology, and a Master Certification in Intuition Medicine®, Heartmath®, and as a Sound Practioner, and has experience as a healing arts practitioner, she is not a physician, psychologist, or other licensed healing arts practitioner and her services are not licensed by the State of California. Under Sections 2053.5 and 2053.6 of California's Business and Professions Code, Elizabeth Krasnoff can offer her services, subject to the requirements and restrictions that are described fully therein.
- Any information presented on this website about Sound Medicine® and Energy Medicine is not intended to represent that they are used to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any medical problem or psychological disorder nor are they intended as a substitute for seeking professional health care advice. Elizabeth Krasnoff strongly advises that you seek professional advice as appropriate before making any health decision.
- Any information, stories, examples, or testimonials presented on this website do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual using such material contained herein for any particular purpose or issue. While all materials and links and other resources are posted in good faith, the accuracy, validity, effectiveness, completeness, or usefulness of any information herein, as with any publication, cannot be guaranteed. Sound Medicine, LLC accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use or misuse of the information contained on this website, including links to other resources.
- By viewing this website you agree to fully release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sound Medicine, LLC, its owners, members, principals, employees, staff members, agents, representatives, consultants and others associated with Sound Medicine, LLC from any claim or liability whatsoever and for any damage or injury, personal, emotional, psychological, financial or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time out of or in relation to your use of the information presented on this website. If any court of law rules that any part of the Disclaimer is invalid, the Disclaimer stands as if those parts were struck out.
This website contains copyrighted material (all rights reserved). Any unauthorized use of copyrighted material on this website is prohibited by federal law. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, without permission in writing from Elizabeth Krasnoff.
By continuing to explore this website, you represent you have read, understand and agree to all of the above.
PLEASE ENJOY MY WEBSITE!