Globe Sound Healing Conference
Join me on Saturday, Oct 6, 2018 from 4:15pm-5:15pm at my favorite Sound Conference.
Join us for ecstatic times, filled with
lots of important information on vibrational healing
and many moments of profound shared peace and stillness.
7th INTERNATIONAL GLOBE SOUND HEALING CONFERENCE
October 5 -8, 2018
Temple Sherith Israel, San Francisco
2266 California (at Webster)
To Register go to
A Benefit for the Sound Healing Research Foundation
a 501(c)(3) Non-profit Foundation
All Donations are 100% tax deductible.
The Sound Healing Research Foundation is performing clinical research on the use of
Sound and Music in the following areas: • Pain Management • Autism, • ADD/ADHD
• PTSD • Drug Rehabilitation • Sleep Disorders
In a Spectacular Temple:
A Good Balance of
Sound Healing Science, New Technologies,
and Life Transforming Experiential Workshops and Concerts.
30 of the top Researchers, Pioneers, Instructors, Doctors, Sound Therapists, and Musicians in the field addressing important issues and topics in this rapidly expanding field of Sound Healing.
(Prices good until August 15th)
• All Inclusive White Light Pass - 4 Days of Sound Healing Workshops (including the Pre- Conference Workshops), Exhibits, and 2 Evening Concerts - $320
• Golden Light Pass - 3 Days of Sound Healing Workshops, Exhibits, and 2 Evening Concerts - $280
• Conference Only: 3 Days of Sound Healing Workshops and Exhibits - $240
• Single Day Conference Pass and Exhibits - $120
• Sunday is "Kid Friendly" day with workshops throughout the day that kids can also attend
• Pre-Conference Workshops - $40 each
• Exhibits Only - $10 per day
Event hours are:
Friday 10/5 - Pre-Conference Workshops 10AM-1PM and 2:30-5:30PM
Saturday 10/6 - Workshops and Exhibits 2-8PM, Concert 8-9:30PM
Sunday 10/7 - Workshops and Exhibits 9AM-8PM, Concert 8-9:30PM
Monday 10/8 - Workshops and Exhibits 9AM-6PM
Full Calendar is at
To Register go to
Register by August 15th before prices rise in frequency.
Exhibitor Booths Still Available
More Information and Applications at
We also need some Volunteers
Jeffrey Thompson - Center for NeuroAcoustic Research
Gary Buchanan - SonaTherapy
David Gibson -The Frequency of Oneness
WAH!, Lisa Rafel, Randy Masters, Suzanne Sterling, Lupito (Crystal Tones), Lis Addison, Helane Anderson, Ryan Moore, Elizabeth Krasnoff, Silvina Vergara, Lisa Lippincott, Helane Anderson, Clark Hsu, Eric and Lynn Miller, Gerald Savage, Rabbi Steven Fisdel, and many more to come.
More Info on Presenters
• Sound, Meditation, & Consciousness • Sound and Children
• Natural Acoustic Sound Healing: Voice, Bowls, Tuning Forks, Gongs
• Healing Sounds and Music • Sound and Research
• New Sound Technologies • Sacred Geometry
• Voice Analysis • Sound and Intuition
More Info on Workshops
SOUND HEALING CONCERTS
2 Evening Concerts
Saturday October 6th and Sunday October 7th
Sound Healing Musicians:
Scott Huckabay, WAH, Lisa Rafel, Silvina Vergara, Tami Gosnell, Ken Becker, Claire Victor, Dan Hansen, Lisa Lippincott, Kimberly Bass, Gabrielle Gold, Bodhi Setchco, David Dulillo and Gary Cromp.
SOUND HEALING EXHBITORS
25 Exhibitors focused on Vibrational Healing
Only $10 per day - Saturday, Sunday and Monday Oct 6-8
Friday October 5th
Meals - $20 each
More Conference info and details at
"These conferences are profound experiences. From information, concepts and new ideas that peak the imagination, and give hope for the world... to heart opening sound healing experiences that connect everyone and create a whole atmosphere of love and harmony."
"Come and Be Vibrated into Bliss"